Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Excuse me, while I loose my mind

Do we need another example of the TBE's inability to focus on reality: When asked while visiting Vietnam if there were lessons about Iraq to be learned from America's war experience in Vietnam, he replied that Americans tend to want instant success in the world. Ok, that's fairly cogent although the ten years we spent in Vietnam propping up corrupt colonial and puppet regimes with money and blood was hardly an overnight stay, but wait for it-- He added, "We will succeed, unless we quit". Olbermann scolded on air. And Jeff Danziger drew this humorous pictorial.

Lemme 'splain your Decisiveness: A man walked into a doctor's office. When asked the reason for his visit, he told the doctor, "It hurts when I do this," and promptly hit himself in the head with a rubber mallet. The doctor replied, "Fascinating. Stop doing that, take two aspirins and call me in the morning." Get it?

No comments: